Heres a couple videos of the Ppump 24v.

Light It Up

I just wanted to put up a couple videos and pictures of my Ppumped 24v. Tell me how you think she runs. Just me but I dnt think it sounds quite right yet mabey Im just paranoid.

Picture115.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Last edited:
good video a lttle dark, every p pump truck that I have heard sound like yours but some more than other have a lope to them. is that what you think that you are missing is the lope?

Ya overall it sounds good. I do think I have a bit of a lope that you have to listen for. Im scared to run it past 3200 rpm lol. Im very impressed with how hard it run. I think if I would get my injectors set to the correct pop off pressure that would help a ton and aslo send my pump off to get benched tuned. I dont have near as much smoke as I did with the VP truck which is awesome so I guess Il just have to do some playing around with it.

Sounds kinda like mine! What size lines,tubes,sticks? I want to try a lager diameter line to see if it quiets down some. Nice work!:Cheer:

I hear it too. I've seen Ppumped 24valvers sound JUST like that and then boom, cuts holes in every piston. Tell ya what I'll do.....send me your engine for further evaluation and I'll send you mine to get you down the road:hehe::hehe:

J/K That thing sounds silky smooth to me! Enjoy.

I hear it too. I've seen Ppumped 24valvers sound JUST like that and then boom, cuts holes in every piston. Tell ya what I'll do.....send me your engine for further evaluation and I'll send you mine to get you down the road:hehe::hehe:

J/K That thing sounds silky smooth to me! Enjoy.

haha almost got me there.:hehe:. Im runnin 093 lines,stock tubes,and 250hp VP sticks.

Ya overall it sounds good. I do think I have a bit of a lope that you have to listen for. Im scared to run it past 3200 rpm lol. Im very impressed with how hard it run. I think if I would get my injectors set to the correct pop off pressure that would help a ton and aslo send my pump off to get benched tuned. I dont have near as much smoke as I did with the VP truck which is awesome so I guess Il just have to do some playing around with it.

Sounds a lot like mine which we just 'finished' on Wednesday.... question, why so many extra breathers?? I also found my truck to be a little more street friendly with the AFC tuned as opposed to running around with a Smarty...

Sounds a lot like mine which we just 'finished' on Wednesday.... question, why so many extra breathers?? I also found my truck to be a little more street friendly with the AFC tuned as opposed to running around with a Smarty...
I was getting alot of blowby and this fixed it. As from your other post in my other thread it sounds like your workin on this as we speak?

Sorry, couldn't resist. That thing sounds really good to me. :rockwoot:

Would love to see a video of it going down the road.
I will get a video of it 2marow sometime mabey. It pulls hard from 2200-3200 and from there it doesnt pull near as hard. Im sure it just needs to be fine tuned. Do any of you know of a good place to start on tunning these things? I havent messed with anything on the AFC (smoke screw). Also when Im just driving down the road it will constantly haze.

I will get a video of it 2marow sometime mabey. It pulls hard from 2200-3200 and from there it doesnt pull near as hard. Im sure it just needs to be fine tuned. Do any of you know of a good place to start on tunning these things? I havent messed with anything on the AFC (smoke screw). Also when Im just driving down the road it will constantly haze.

where is this video !

still waiting... :Cheer:

Oh crap I forgot. Theres a bit of snow on the ground right now but its gana be warmer this weekend so I will get one. Sorry

Back