Hey all.

Got Diesel

College Boy
Where to start. My name is Kyle, I am from the middle of Missouri and have been here all my life, and will most likely be here for the rest of it. I have been raised on diesel, love diesel's and everything about them. My Dad has had a old 6.9, and is on his third PSD, the last two have been SuperDuty's. I wanted the 95 so bad as my first truck, but didn't happen oh well. I have had five vehicles, not because of wrecking them but because I got bored with them. The two coolest that werent' diesel, was the 95' f-350, lifted 9" it had a 425 horse 460 in it. The second was a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T. That car was a chick magnet. I get more heads turned in my SD though, which makes me feel good. I am a Junior at MU, i spent my first year and a half, at Missouri State University. I loved it down there but the girlfriend was up here. I am majoring in Civil Engineering, so I can be my Dads' boss haha, I figure after twenty years of him being mine, I would like to be his for a little while. Who am I kidding he will always be my boss. I love to hunt and fish, and play sports. I spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible, and am not afraid to admit it, I see myself marrying her in three years, so I better like to spend time with her. What can I say she loves my truck, and wants to help me mod it so you gotta love her for that, along with everything else. She already calls it her truck. I plan after school, working as a project manager, should have enough money to spend on the girl, and the truck. I have had my truck since 08/05 since then I have put 40,000 miles on her. I wouldn't be who I am or have what I have if it weren't for my mom and dad, so I would like to say thank you to them. That's me in a nutshell. Any questions ask.

Welcome to Competition Diesel.com man! gladt to have you here!
:welcome: