Hey, can I play too?

BigIron

Need more speed
Got a link to the site last night; took a look around and decided to join. I need some more speed...

Take a look at the BigIron Express and let me know what you think. Just another PSD comin' out to play.

IMGP0184.JPG

Thanks guys. I recognize some of the names/trucks from another place. I have been stale, at best, on other sites for a while; work, home, etc. Joined here because I like the commonality in the theme: Diesels and speed. It also seems a little more laid back which I like. See ya around...

Man you can't get more laid back than here. Look at the idiots they have moderating here. :bang Hey wait a minute.:kick:

This place is about Diesel performance, plain and simple. We could care less about what you drive, what brand it is, as long as it rattles and smokes. If you step into the competition sections, prepare to read all kinds of bickering, but its all in good fun. The great thing about Competitiondiesel.com is the folks here kind of moderate themselves. We definetly are not like some of the other sites. Welcome, were glad you joined.

Sorry guys.........I didn't think that Tony would actually join!! His wife is the one that does all the modding of the truck........:lolly:

:welcome:
very good looking rig man

post up some pics of the seats

Back