hey diesl forums

:hehe:

Ya, if I call someone gay, then they are officially super gay, but we all knew that about Duallie.
Keep your gayness to yourself swordswallower..... What next? You gonna post videos on how you became an expert on juggling balls off your chin???

:kick:

fuCarusso.gif

why do people feel the need to mention their age on the internet? It's usually the younger ones that do it for some reason.

Keep your gayness to yourself swordswallower..... What next? You gonna post videos on how you became an expert on juggling balls off your chin???

:kick:

Oh my hell!!

I am now officially having a good morning! :hehe::hehe:

Wow I missed this tools intro thread...as if his two seperate threads asking the same thing as this thread in the user feedback and suggestion sections wasnt enough...:nail:.

Still these threads are usually hilariousLOL.

I joined when I was... (right click username, open in new tab).... 19.

OP, I learned VERY quickly to keep this trap shut around here. Read a LOT, search, make a few posts.

If you knew me, you would understand the accomplishment of me keeping my mouth shut.

Well if shes a b!tch, no amount of hotness makes up for that, thats the only thing i can come up with :hehe:

I just noticed this. That is, in fact, wrong. I'm going to let you in on a little secret Dean, hetrosexual males have an ability called "selective hearing". Most of the time when a woman is *****ing we can't even hear it. ESPECIALLY if you're not married. Then it's almost as if they're not talking at all.

why do people feel the need to mention their age on the internet?

I would say typically to add the disclaimer to any post: I'm young and still more interested in poon than trucks but want to learn a few things and be cool around my friends so please trash my threads and call me a douche and enjoy doing it. This will also explain that I have yet to complete middle school English and can not use proper punctuation and more often than not, type in abbreviated text jargon.

Sound 'bout right?

I just noticed this. That is, in fact, wrong. I'm going to let you in on a little secret Dean, hetrosexual males have an ability called "selective hearing". Most of the time when a woman is *****ing we can't even hear it. ESPECIALLY if you're not married. Then it's almost as if they're not talking at all.

Selective hearing FTW!!!

I would say typically to add the disclaimer to any post: I'm young and still more interested in poon than trucks but want to learn a few things and be cool around my friends so please trash my threads and call me a douche and enjoy doing it. This will also explain that I have yet to complete middle school English and can not use proper punctuation and more often than not, type in abbreviated text jargon.

Sound 'bout right?

Right on man :rockwoot:

Back