Hey Everyone!!

fpegirl

Hey Boys,

My name is Karissa and I am currently working for Fleece Performance Engineering. I am helping out in the front office. I was told my title was "shop mom". My job isn't just secretary stuff I also help run the booth at pulls and help to keep the shop in order. I think they needed a girlie touch around here. For those of you DYING to know I do drive a diesel truck myself..... YES, I DO!!!! And now for those of you who are Duramax and Powerstroke fans I'm sorry I drive a Cummins! I have been a Cummins girl for as long as I could drive. I can't wait to get myself a Common Rail. I've been around these boys long enough I am getting spoiled to driving them. My truck is a 1999 3500 Cummins. She runs great but I am ready for a newer one. When I am not at the shop here or at a pull with them I am at a rodeo running barrels. I pretty much live the good life! To keep up to date on what's going on at Fleece Performance look me up. We have everything you need to make your truck one of the best!!! And don't forget if you are interested in our products and you call the shop you just may get to talk to me!!!

Hope to be hearing from you!!!

Karissa

Did I meet you Saturday? We're you the one with the...Ahhh Adult Lemonades?

I am working on the pictures!!! My computer is being soooo slow!!!! And no I wasn't the one with the adult lemonades. I was video taping and running the T-shirt booth!

I am working on the pictures!!! My computer is being soooo slow!!!! And no I wasn't the one with the adult lemonades. I was video taping and running the T-shirt booth!

So your computer is running like those fleece performance trucks, SLOOOOW!LOL I'm just kidding, get Brayden to fix it for you and make sure to keep Chase away from anything electronic.LOL Welcome to Comp-D:welcome:

Ok guys the picture is added as an attachment!!! Hope that's better!!!

Attachments

• richandkar_Resized.jpg
    richandkar_Resized.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
Well that's a nice change, all the girls I know love duramax trucks. Common rails are great, when they're not melted. LOL

Anyways welcome!

OK Now that I've seen the picture I remember you. I was the one in the Red CompD shirt that kept running up to the announcers booth.

And it's MY truck!!! I bought and paid for it myself. I have to have it so I can pull my horse's to rodeoes.