hey everyone

inline6power

more hp than you
well just wanted to say hi to everyone as i am new to this forum. i am on a couple of others but this seems to be one of the top ones. i have a few friends that showed me this so i joined and just wanted to say hi to everyone here!!!!!!!

is it me or is this place kinda new. not as many posts and threads as other forums.

We've only been on-line for a little less than a year. But growing everyday.

gotcha. well i am lookin forward to meeting as many people on here as i did on other forums. going to be fun

thank you and i think i have seen ya and talked to ya on another forum as well havent i

Welcome to CompD. His name is Adam. Met him at the Tulare show, nice guy.

Wheres the dyno videos Adam?

Marc

hey mark, hows it going buddy? i have a totall of 3 videos of the event. one that i took and 2 more that other people took. e mail me your address and i will send you a copy of them. here is just a quick clip of you pulling. sorry if the title says weak powerstroke, i did not post this video. i found it on another forum.

Welcome and sweet truck! I love that color. And yes, posts are slow sometimes over her on Comp D, but the patrons are not a bunch of jerks like some of the OTHER forums.....that have three letters....and start with D....LOL

4x4dually said:
Welcome and sweet truck! I love that color. And yes, posts are slow sometimes over her on Comp D, but the patrons are not a bunch of jerks like some of the OTHER forums.....that have three letters....and start with D....LOL
i agree 1000000000000000% you can actually speak whats on your mind here. i like it alot better over here.

Back