Hey Fellas-- finally made my way over here.

HOHN

If you've been around DTR or TDR in the last few years, then most of you guys probably have seen a post or two by me.

I got the impression that this was were the cutting edge was, so I figured I needed to come here if I want to learn more.

That's why I'm here. I want to know what's the latest and greatest and what people have experienced with different products in a competition environment.

Justin

HOHN said:
If you've been around DTR or TDR in the last few years, then most of you guys probably have seen a post or two by me.

I got the impression that this was were the cutting edge was, so I figured I needed to come here if I want to learn more.

That's why I'm here. I want to know what's the latest and greatest and what people have experienced with different products in a competition environment.

Justin
:welcome: I see you've noticed the same thing I did.:Cheer:

Welcome Justin. Good to see you...been a while....'bout time! :D

Nice!! Now the ramblings of thermodynamic hypothesiseseses won't go uncorrected. Hi HOHN!!

Well well well.........MR. HOHN, welcome aboard man, good to see you finally come over here!!:welcome:

HOHN said:

Justin

A post or two, Hohn don't be shy...LOL

Glad you made it over here. I think your gonna like it. :rockwoot:

HOHN said:

Justin

Howd you know I was here?

I think this is site also the king of the Diesel partyiers, hands down.:rockwoot:
Nice to have you around, Hohn!

Hey Justin! glad to have you over here bro!

And Gene is right, we tend to party a bit from time to time when provoked LOL

Back