Hey from Southwest Ohio

TTurbod96

Grease Monkey
Hey everyone...Figured id stop by an introduce myself... Name is Scott and im from southwestern ohio, Georgetown area to be exact...Sportin a black 96 Ram 2500 Regular Cab Long Bed.... Cant miss it, big ol STIHL sticker on the windshield...Currently down due to a blown headgasket, but coming back with Twin's anda whole buncha other goodies!....Anyone else from the southern part of the state?

Glad to have ya...I'm on up the interstate a bit at Jeffersonville.

Whatcha buildin' for twins??
Chris

Hello from the great village of Plain City... Welcome to CompD!!

Lavon

In between ross and hamilton......welcome. We make it over your way couple times a year for Georgetown's pulls!

Thanks everyone.. as far as the twins go... HX35 top witha HX60 ridin along side.. little bit of a different configuration than most, but its just a street queen so yea...Theres a few pulls around here that turn out good... have the NTPA Summer Nationals here in Georgetown which i think everyone should try and make it too ;)... And i wish we could get the big wigs talked into letting us through an actual diesel truck pull during the Brown County Fair and some other pulls at Georgetown throughout the summer... turnout would be good cause we have an awesome track setup .....So yea...then we have the Clermont County Fair Truck Pull, Highland County Fair Truck Pull, then throughout the spring/summer/fall months theres a few more pulls around here that are pretty good from what i hear...i havent been able to make it to very many... I plan on trying to make it to alot more this year...and also plan on trying to make Scheid for sure!

Back