Hey From The Arm Pit State...nj

LOL LOL Hey welcome to the site Chris!:ylsuper: Lots of good information and friendly, knowledgeable folks here.:rockwoot: We'll show ya how to spend that money on mods, wisely.

(Chris was sending me smoke signals and I had to show him the tailgate of the SRT-10) LOL LOL LOL :woohoo: :woohoo: :poke: :evil

thats what that was... shure didnt pull like any thing with power.i guess i couldnt see you to well beieng behind me and all... lol:shake:

06-cummins said:
NEW JURSUERY has back woods???????????
what u mean back woods

RacinDuallie has "Backwoods of NJ" as his location.......didnt know that there were any woods in NJ.

oh...ok yes there is but not much left... they say we have to many deer in our state but the truh is we have to many houses and the keep building more hense the arm pit of america.....

06-cummins said:
oh...ok yes there is but not much left... they say we have to many deer in our state but the truh is we have to many houses and the keep building more hense the arm pit of america.....
Ah you need to go out towards Sussex County, White Twp, Allamuchy, ect... I'm gonna need to bring my long arm cannon out to the shop as we've seen Yogi Bears tracks in the area.....:evil

yeah your susex county but but wait a couple of years they build anywere and on any thing...i live in denville ive got bear on my deck sometimes

06-cummins said:
thats what that was... shure didnt pull like any thing with power.i guess i couldnt see you to well beieng behind me and all... lol:shake:
#1, I am not one of them punks that will pass when there is not a lane available #2 if you were goin any slower I woulda been pushing you #3 WHEN there was a lane available to pass- what happened? #4 What happened to ya when you were behind me at that RED traffic light, turning onto Route 10- and then the light turned GREEN???? I backed WAYYYYY outta it when I seen you were obviously sleeping at the wheel... :owned: LOL

Hey anytime ya wanta really run em just say the word LOL :rockwoot: :woohoo: :poke: :evil

Ya know that road that goes past the Livingston mall towards Roseland? - that's my test bed road... LOL LOL Nice

I've been waiting for the chance to tach that SRT out, so far had her up to 148 mph...

Last edited:
06-cummins said:
if you go behind sound waves on ten theres i nice spot to...i was just messin with u
Sound Waves on Route 10??? I thought they was on Route 46 in Parsippany??

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?:poke:

LOL - I know you was only playin.... me too, but seriously if ya wanna run em......

Last edited:
Back