Hey guys from psn

Smut

loser
Im smut and im following my favorite moderator over here also because im getting a jump on everyone else thats coming :). I also promise not to be an idiot!

Hey I'm from PSN too, so who happens to be your favorite mod?? Unbroken? imelmo? Lol

Im smut and im following my favorite moderator over here also because im getting a jump on everyone else thats coming :). I also promise not to be an idiot!

your a lil late,most of the guys on psn are already here :poke:

Hey I'm from PSN too, so who happens to be your favorite mod?? Unbroken? imelmo? Lol

UNBROKEN FTW

your a lil late,most of the guys on psn are already here :poke:

Hey now i didnt mean it like that. I meant before thayal hit in droves. Like the new guys and everything. Dont hate Im special ed.:bang
And there smilys kick arse here.

If you read smuts posts on PSN you'll just block him now. He says he's not gonna be a a$$ anymore though. lol

im a mod here too smut. you play that $hit here, i promise you wont have to worry about any specific mod, the masses will deturd you all on their own.

im a mod here too smut. you play that $hit here, i promise you wont have to worry about any specific mod, the masses will deturd you all on their own.

lol...you really know how to win the mods over Smut. sounds like you're already being told to

gtfo.gif

Back