Hey guys!

swerve0311

New to CompD and looking forward to picking your guys brains and learning a thing or two.

My rig - 99 Cummins, 4x4, 2500, AFE intake, 5" exhaust, built tranny (3 stage TC, billet IS, magtech deep pan) edge juice w/ att, fass 150, and too much in the front end to list.

Would like to see 500+ hp. I'd be happy with that. It's a DD and sometimes I pull various trailers around. Farm truck.

Any ideas how to get there and have a good reliable truck in the end would be great. Next is 150 injectors, head studs, and a charger. Don't really know what turbo to go with. I was interested in the idea of combos using my stock turbo. Also interested in the idea of stacking programmers. Thinking about the Smarty. Probably going to O ring the head, port and polish, deck it, you know. While I have it off might as well.

Anyway, I certainly am hooked. Keep the rubber side down everybody!

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here

Tony :rockwoot:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And yes.....please God, have mercy on my wallet!

hello friends m new to this forum and want to be a part of it. Please help me out to know more about this forum.