Hey guys..

stackediesel350

Hey guys my name's Tommy, im 18, i live in DeBary, Florida, and im new to Competiton Diesel! I have a black 2006 Ford F-350 crew cab Lariat FX4. I've put on a 10 inch Fabtech lift and run 40 inch TOYO Open Country M/Ts with 22 inch Predator rims. I've also put in a Banks Techni-Cooler intercooler system, a Stage 2 aFe Cold Air Intake, and I just recently installed 4 inch straight pipe MBRP stacks with 5 inch milter cut tips. I also have black Recon clearance lights, black Recon LED mirror turn signals, and black Recon LED tail lights. My bedliner is a Hotspray spray on. Inside the cab I have a Kenwood DDX 7019 double din head unit; here soon im going to finish the audio system with 3 Kenwood shallow-mount 12's. I also have an Autometer pyrometer gauge and volts gauge on the pillar. That just about sums it up for my rig. I'm also looking for a chip to put in my truck but I don't know which one to run. So if you guys have any suggestions that would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Welcome to CompD!! Thats a nice looking truck! Sounds like you are well on your way with mods.

I'd suggest getting Guages next -- then you're chip :)

as for chipping/tuning -- SCT is about the only way to go with tunes from Innovative, DP, or Tony Wildman

again - Welcome to CompD!

I just got a DP-Tuner and love it. DP-Tuner.com, I just had it set for my PDR turbo and BTS tranny and its night and day from stock.

Back