Hey guys!

STACKEDRANGER

Different
Hey, my name is Matt from okeana ohio, im 18 and a proud owner/builder of a cummins 4bt ranger. I work at GMS (genes machine shop) a awesome place to work, never learned so much in my life. I currently almost have the engine back in the truck for the 3rd time, The new mods are; head studs, 130lb valve springs,pushrods,billet freeze out plugs, built A-pump(inline pump) 330cc 4200rpm, 370 injectors, Hx35/40 turbo, and the biggest aluminum intercooler that would fit in the ranger:lolly:. im hoping to finish it soon its been about a 2 months since i drove it last and i want it done more than ever. I heard that this is a great forum to be apart of so i decided to join.

Welcome to Comp D Matt!!!!!!! That is a killer rig you have!!!!!

Is that the lil ranger that was at TS in Kentucky this year? I was checkin that truck out while it was on the dyno.

Saw it our event in Bowling Green back in May. Also saw it in Diesel Power this month. That is a cool little Ranger.

Welcome to CompD. Looking forward to learning more about that little Ranger.

well you come to our event (TS) and it takes you this long to finally sign up on compd man we must not of shown you that great of a time in kentucky. well hope to see you and that little ranger out at TS again next year.

Welcome, we spoke in Bowling Green. I have a little ranger in the works myself. Congrats on the magazine write up too.

Back