Hey y'all from Tennessee

jtwoodiii

I'm from Ripley (about 50 miles north of Memphis). I have had diesels all of my life from an '89 GMC Jimmy with a 6.2L, a few Yukons with 6.5L then a Ford with a 7.3L. Now I have an F-250 with a 6.0L and a Dodge 3500 with a 6 cylinder. I hope to get all I can out of this site and maybe pass some knowledge on to others. Just don't expect much. LOL

This week? He moves more than anyone I know. What do you drive?

I lived not far from him in Oakland. Did he move from there already. I know its been a while since I've seen him, but never mentioned he moved.
I drive either an intense blue qbsb 2nd gen or a black rclb 2nd gen with ranchhands.
Randy

I think he's living in the 'dova now. If you remember his 1st gen, it's for sale.

Yeah called me a while back and asked if I wanted to trade for my reg cab. I'm going to have to call and give him crap about being a gypsy. I know it's the wrong time of year but are you doing any hiring?

Yeah called me a while back and asked if I wanted to trade for my reg cab. I'm going to have to call and give him crap about being a gypsy. I know it's the wrong time of year but are you doing any hiring?

He bought an '05 2500 a few weeks ago. He told me he was wanting a 2wd dually. I guess he changed his mind. What kind of job are you looking for?

Back