Hey Ya'll, I'm New To This and Im From Texas

WhtLightning

Rollin Smoke
Hey guys, Im new to this. I'm from Stephenville Texas. I drive an '05 4-Door Dodge Dually with BullyDog's Triple Dog w/Crazy Larry. I have a BullyDog Intake and its Straight Piped. Its a work in progress, coming along very slow, but one of these days it will be complete..........If i keep that long lol.

Welcome to the site. I am from Wa. but am staying in Glen Rose Texas for a month. Passed through Stephenville last week. I was on a quest to find diesel performance shops.:ft:

now that you've found this site... it will likely be completed sooner than you think :hehe: you will get the bug :-) Welcome :Cheer:

Welcome to the site. I am from Wa. but am staying in Glen Rose Texas for a month. Passed through Stephenville last week. I was on a quest to find diesel performance shops.:ft:

If you are looking for a diesel performance shop around Stephenville, go to Weatherford to Texas Diesel Power, and WhtLightning, welcome to CompD, good to have you here.

If you are looking for a diesel performance shop around Stephenville, go to Weatherford to Texas Diesel Power, and WhtLightning, welcome to CompD, good to have you here.

Yep. That is where I ended up. Very cool funny car. John showed me some stuff (burned my hand on the inlet side of a Hellmann intercooler that had just been put through its paces) on a lifted white dually with 35" Toyo's. I have been toggling between a Hellmann and an HTT intercooler.

now that you've found this site... it will likely be completed sooner than you think :hehe: you will get the bug :-) Welcome :Cheer:
I don't think any of us will ever be DONE:hehe:

And welcome to the best site ever!

Back