Hey Yall

TXcharger07

I wanna go Fast.
I WANA MAKE MY TRUCK SMOKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, WHAT DO I DO?????

lol just kidding

How's it going? I'm gaston.. down here in beautiful Boerne, TX, just northwest of San Antonio. I'm a sales guy for Ford out here. So I know a little about the new 6.7 we have out, great engine so far from what I've seen..

Anyways, I'm not exactly new to Diesels... I've been on CF. But, Figured I'd actually get my knowledge on here.. I've got a 01 2500 cummins, I did a few things to.. nothing major (raptor 150, exhaust, intake, power puck) . Selling it to my buddy and I'm picking up a 2004.5 2500 HO Auto QCSB 2wd with about 123k miles on monday. Anyways.. Planning on getting a 5in exhaust for it.. and I was looking at programmers. Will I need a aftermarket pump like a raptor right off the bat like the VP trucks? And for programmer... can I get some opinions on direction.. I know smarty's are great.. but I've been leaning to the Quad with the pulse monitor so I won't have to buy seperate gauges. I am looking at getting EFILive once it's available as well.. which is another reason I was trying to shy away from the smarty.

OF course I know I will need to upgrade the trans eventually..

thanks in advance! look forward to learning what I can...

Back