HEY

MOcummins-boy

Hello everyone,

Im Cody Joesting, i live in NW Missouri, im currently going to a cummunity college where im studying Ag Business and Management Tech and after that i plan on going to Diesel Tech school.

My current truck is a 2005 QCSB cummins i got in high school. Its a silver 6 speed that id like to have making atleast 500 HP in a couple years. Current mods from oldest to newest are- MBRP 5" TB, AFE stage 2, Smarty POD, CFM+ manifold, Autometer Boost, Fuel psi. and Pyro on pillar, and Rail psi. and Trans on colum, Air Dog 150, and Amsoil Dual Bypass Filter.

Once i start diesel school id love to build my own pulling truck from the ground up but currently the parents are putting the hammer on that. Glad to be part of this forum and hope to learn alot for the future.

Cody

Welcome to Comp D. I lived up around your parts for about 10 years and still have family there.

Atchison Co. is pretty small, there's not too many people who don't know each other. I had a black 05 when I lived in Tarkio/Westboro
DSC01078.jpg

Sharp truck, looks just like mine except mines silver with a deer slayer on the front haha and that is very true

Back