hey

c5.9

give her the onion!!!
hi everybody im signed up because i have a 02 ram 2500 5.9 cummins not to moded just exhaust and edge juiced with attuide but having major problems and need you alls smarts

well the story goes i started her one mornin and drove to town about 25 miles it died just like u hit the key it started right back up i drove other 10 miles died wouldnt fire again so thought maybe it jelled so changed filter still nothing left it while hour and a 1/2 or so started up drove 6 miles died i messed around with it for a few days in the driveway playing with connections it seemed to be fine cold but once it got warm would die now it wont start at all i get a 1693 and 1694 i got told its the vp44 its got a new fass ddrp on it i just want to try to make sure of what it is before i go spending money please help

ya i planned on puttin one on this summer anyway but it not summer yet so now one more question i been told u should get new injectors when u replace vp44

ya i planned on puttin one on this summer anyway but it not summer yet so now one more question i been told u should get new injectors when u replace vp44

thats what i herd...so i bought a 12valve haha LOL welcome to compd

Back