Hey

superbeesimmet

I registered here hoping to find information on my truck and see what mods I can do to it. So far this site has been awesome. I hope I can return the favor and help someone with there diesel later on.

my truck

My truck is a 97 Dodge Ram TCD. Reg. cab 4x4. The only mods to it is a downpipe that connects to 6" stacks and a dynomite diesel fuel plate. I have a few extras on it like pillar pod with 3 gauges, taillights, and teeth in the grille. I added a few pictures. My goal for the truck is add a few hundred ponies and torque, and make it different or unique. Its now my daily driver and I use it to pull my car trailer, but I want to race it at the local tracks and maybe some sled pulling. Any ideas or cool mods I am always open to. Thanks for both of your replies smoken250 and crewgirl

Attachments

• 97 Dodge Ram 001.jpg
    97 Dodge Ram 001.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 97 Dodge Ram 002.jpg
    97 Dodge Ram 002.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 97 Dodge Ram 003.jpg
    97 Dodge Ram 003.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 97 Dodge Ram 004.jpg
    97 Dodge Ram 004.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 97 Dodge Ram 005.jpg
    97 Dodge Ram 005.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1
my truck

One thing I want to get for my truck is tow mirrors off a 2001 Ram. If anyone has a good place to get them for a good price let me know.

Clean truck. Fill out your signature in your User Control Panel so we know what you have.
I'd shop ebay or check local salvage yards for the mirrors, or if you need them sooner you could pay too much for them at the dealer. They are a direct bolt on for trucks with manual adjust mirrors, but if you have and wish to retain power/heated mirrors you'll have to get a set of 3rd gen mirrors and graft them onto a set of 2nd gen bases and finish the wiring.
Oh, and welcome to CompD, where we bring THE BEST together.:thankyou2:

Back