Hi all. From NW Pa.

Racer9

Just found this site, member of several others. I have a "properly valved" Cummins in my Dodge. I've been playing with the do it yourself mods, and am currently planning a trans replacement, 'cause we all know I'll need it soon.

Nice to have you here, getting too many Chevy guys local. Stoneboro,

Sledpuller said:
Nice to have you here, getting too many Chevy guys local. Stoneboro,

There goes the neighbor hood! Huh! Their is another Dmax in my driveway right now. It is a chebby to boot!:shake:

Racer9

Welcome! Good to see more members from the frozen end of the state.:rockwoot:

Does anybody know Me....I'm new to this ...Help Me..And not you sleddy...O and I'm from N.W PA Too...Stick'n snow

Cool, Saegertown and Stoneboro. Just down the street and around the corner.
I get through S-town fairly regular, I'm the Erie Home Depot delivery guy.

im alitter farther down the road but can't give my exact location top secret like 007 stuff. but im sure you've been here

Allis Chalmers/Lombardini diesel 20hp lawn tractor.

That sounds like a transplant, we need pics!!!!!

wanabsledpuller said:
Does anybody know Me....I'm new to this ...Help Me..And not you sleddy...O and I'm from N.W PA Too...Stick'n snow

Of course we know you Champ!:cheer:

Welcome to the COMP! I feel like a southen'r way down here in Cranberry Township.

I can see the glow from the great metropolis "Guy Mills" from here at night...ooooh pretty lights.

If it doesn't stop snowing soon, I'm gonna have to call Gene out with one of the raod graders!

Racer9 said:
Cool, Saegertown and Stoneboro. Just down the street and around the corner.
I get through S-town fairly regular, I'm the Erie Home Depot delivery guy.

Yep. Not that far. Home Depot I have spent so time there.

Patrick@DPP said:
If it doesn't stop snowing soon, I'm gonna have to call Gene out with one of the raod graders!

Gene is mounting the plow on the golf cart he will be right down.:hehe:

wanabsledpuller said:
Hows it go'n JB

Not bad. Weather sucks but hey we live in NW PA. Pulling truck is coming a long. Waiting on EEP right now. How about you?

Back