Hi all. From NW Pa.

This next week I'll know More...Gett'n sponsors is like pulling teeth..sooner or later you'll find one thats easy to pull..just kidd'n Pat....I hope I can land the Dodge dealership...I have a meetting tomorrow..I really hope this goes thru

wanabsledpuller said:
This next week I'll know More...Gett'n sponsors is like pulling teeth..sooner or later you'll find one thats easy to pull..just kidd'n Pat....I hope I can land the Dodge dealership...I have a meetting tomorrow..I really hope this goes thru

I here you. I have talked to a lot of people but no luck so far. But I do not a championship either. Good Luck!

I see how you are angry amish guy. And to think I sent you a present yesterday...FedEx. You do get FedEx out there don't you?

Ya thanks a million Pat..I got it today.hey guys one of my new Sponsors is DiscountPowerParts.com There really A bunch of Cool Guys in Person...And they can almost get anything for you...No sunday Mail here man..they don't come farther then sleddys place

Last edited:
Dang, I just sent that yesterday. I guess its only about 80 miles. More shipped out today!

I'll post this elsewhere also, but any NW Pa, or NE OH guys that are interested in a dyno day, check this out.

DIESEL DYNO DAY

WHEN: April 21st 2007

WHERE: Twisted Innovations Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 10A.M. Till We’re Done!

COST: $45 For 3 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull.

Twisted Innovations will be serving hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. If you’d like to bring something that would be fine. Twisted Innovations is a SCT dealer, and will have some on hand.

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning@tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas@grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

Racer9 said:
I'll post this elsewhere also, but any NW Pa, or NE OH guys that are interested in a dyno day, check this out.

DIESEL DYNO DAY

WHEN: April 21st 2007

WHERE: Twisted Innovations Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 10A.M. Till We’re Done!

COST: $45 For 3 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull.

Twisted Innovations will be serving hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. If you’d like to bring something that would be fine. Twisted Innovations is a SCT dealer, and will have some on hand.

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning@tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas@grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

LOL I actually posted this in the dyno forum here...LOL but thats ok, the more that see it the more will come right? LOL Patrick, hope to see you boys from Discount Power Parts out there. Oh, and :welcome: To comp diesel!!!!

Thanks Josh! I hope to make it as well. I get back from Mickey Mouses house the 16th, so I will be looking for time away from the family LMAO!

Sorry about that CrzyCowboy, didn't see it mentioned on the first page, so I posted without looking further.
All's well, see ya there.

I went last year. A great time. I am not sure if the pulling truck will be done by then. I be their either way. I can base line the tow ride.:rockwoot:

Calvin

It should fit with no troubles. The have two doors and their dyno has wide rollers for duallys.

Last edited:
wanabsledpuller said:
Anybody know if the doorway is wide enough for daullys..

You should fit just fine. And like Johnboy said they have a dyno thats used for tunning and dynoing local drag cars. You should be good to go!!

dyno

Thats cool guys,I would really like to see what the Red beast is pushing....Have no Idea what I'm even around,Well...I think I have at least 300horses......watcha think bud:smileglasses:

wanabsledpuller said:
Thats cool guys,I would really like to see what the Red beast is pushing....Have no Idea what I'm even around,Well...I think I have at least 300horses......watcha think bud:smileglasses:

I am real curiuos to see what you dyno. If I had to guess I would say a little less horsepower than me but a good deal more torque. I will say 450HP 1200TQ.:bow:

Back