Hi from kmk diesel performance

kmkdiesel

Hey guys new to this forum. I am the owner of kmk diesel performance just a small company. My personal truck is a new 6.7 with 6" lift and 37" dick cepek mountain cats its straight piped(detuned the motor), snow performance stage 3, afe stage 2, edge juice hot stacked with ts performance mp8. Silincer taken out(what a project on the 6.7) fuel release valve shimmed .60. I am out of Bear Lake Idaho area.Hear to learn and help teach others. Thanks

kmkdiesel said:
Hey guys new to this forum. I am the owner of kmk diesel performance just a small company. My personal truck is a new 6.7 with 6" lift and 37" dick cepek mountain cats its straight piped(detuned the motor), snow performance stage 3, afe stage 2, edge juice hot stacked with ts performance mp8. Silincer taken out(what a project on the 6.7) fuel release valve shimmed .60. I am out of Bear Lake Idaho area.Hear to learn and help teach others. Thanks

Welcome Guy!!!

Have you dyno'd that truck........Just curious about a modded 6.7......Thats Kewl!!

Big Swole said:
Welcome Guy!!!

Have you dyno'd that truck........Just curious about a modded 6.7......Thats Kewl!!

Just with the edge and everything else stock it was 412 and 859 I am waiting tell it is not detuned to re dyno, but I might not wait that long

Back