Hi. From southeast Ohio.

Boom Boom

Wanting to learn how to use and utilize this site better. Everyone seems helpful on here and lots of items for sale. Any info in getting started would be helpful. Thank you

Wanting to learn how to use and utilize this site better. Everyone seems helpful on here and lots of items for sale. Any info in getting started would be helpful. Thank you

I normally don't do this but because you are a fellow Buckeye I'll make an exception. Read the rules of this forum, contribute, but don't be in a hurry to get those first 10 posts under your belt. This is a great place for information and friendship but things can go all to hell quickly if you're just joining to buy/sell parts. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and....

Welcome to CompD! :Cheer:

Welcome! Purn gave the best advise. There are a few thousand metric tons of information on this site. You just have to dig!

I normally don't do this but because you are a fellow Buckeye I'll make an exception. Read the rules of this forum, contribute, but don't be in a hurry to get those first 10 posts under your belt. This is a great place for information and friendship but things can go all to hell quickly if you're just joining to buy/sell parts. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and....

Welcome to CompD! :Cheer:

That should probably be the first thing every new member reads when they join up here. Well, everything but the part about Buckeyes....Go Green!

Welcome to CompD. :)

Welcome from Cambridge. I'd say that before you post do a good search on your subject first as the topic has probably been discussed several times over. But if it hasn't then ask because there isn't a better more knowledgeable site on the Internet than CompD

Last edited:
Back