Hi from Spokane

BAGGERMAN

H-D rider
Just ran across this forum and decided to register. I have an 02 Dodge QC, HO, 6speed , short box

Welcome man!!

I've been through your town before......Washington is B.E.A. Utiful!!!!

Enjoy the site!!!

Hey Baggerman
If'n you want to make that truck run go see Jason Burton or look up his buddy Darren (he has a black 2wd race truck) he spends a lot of time at the Spokane racetrack when it is open

Hi Hoss

I've had Jason do a couple of things for me already, but i haven't been to his new shop on dishman-mica yet.I don't drive the truck much in the summertime cause i ride my bike most everyday, so this is usally the time year that the diesel bug hits me again.

Welcome! I've been here over a year and a half now, be prepared, it's addicting, it's insanity, and it's family.

I was born and raised in WA state- Wenatchee. I have family on the east side, Seattle/Bham, and also family in Spokane.

Enjoy your stay! And book your calendar for the Nor-Cal Diesel Rally in Redding California in June. It's a kick ass event, and not too bad of a drive.

Wenatchee

HI Pangela.I was raised in Okanogan, lived there till 93, I have friends in Wenatchee and used to go there a lot.

Welcome!

I just moved back to Pullman from Spokane. I still travel up there fairly often.. Have several friends still in the area.

Glad to have you here!

Back