Hi iam new here

Dieselkid

Well i am currently in high school currently finishing up my junior year and i plan to go to Vocational School to learn about Diesel Technology. i went for orientation yesterday and it seems to be a pretty cool class hopefully i will learn alot from there and would be able to help on the fourms here. i am many different fourms. including imports. i plan to buy another vehicle in the future and hopefully it will be a diesel. any questions suggestions complaints are welcome thank you.

Welcome.. We'll try to help out with what we can...Oh yeah...Stay in School.

thanks hopefully ill learn something from this class ill only be in my regular school for a half day and then ill be at votec learning diesel technology. i was orignially gonna do the work program but i decided i needed to learn a trade and learn to do something with my life. iam pretty sure i picked the right choice.

You'll be the shinizzle if you show up for class with a 500hp diesel you learned to build on this website! :hehe:

4x4dually said:
You'll be the shinizzle if you show up for class with a 500hp diesel you learned to build on this website! :hehe:

C'mon, you know the instructor is gonna swear there is something wrong with it!! "You have the fuel turned up way to far on that truck son, look at all that black smoke" - at which point he could say "yes.......yes I do"

Welcome and if you change your mind, you can learn diesels and get paid for it while traveling all over!!! See your local Air Force recruiter!! :welcome:

4x4dually said:

ha ha i know and then everyone would be coming to me asking for help instead of the teacher.

No. We don't have administrators at Comp D. :hehe: I'm sure they'll chime in on that note!

ok because i belong to other forums and they have admins and there pretty strick about what you say and post.

thanks man iam really looking forward to that class next year. can any of you give me pointers in somethings that i should know about. not all about the class but with diesel in general.

thanks for the tip. which is better Bully Dog or Banks Power. and how do you get all that black smoke coming out of the exhaust i see diesel trucks but they dont do that but when it comes to big rigs then i see it.

Back