Hi, my name is Shannon, and I'm an addict.

wooleybooger

What better way to introduce yourself than to admit your downfalls right off the bat right? They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well, I have a problem and admitting it hasn't seemed to help at all. I still can't get enough horsepower, torque, or low enough E.t.... Oh well, at least now maybe I'll have somebody to talk to who really understands and won't charge so much to listen. Anyway, I'm from east Tn. my rides include a 2000 f250 (edge, intake,ex), an 07 dodge 3500 dually crew 4by (stock) and an 03 dodge 4dr 4wd (to much to list, 787rwhp fuel, 982 nos @ suncoast open house in feb.) I guess that about does it for the introduction.

Welcome to the 12 step program aimed at making your life revolve around your addiction:hehe:

Arnt we all. Addicted, obsessed or whatever other term my wife has for it, they just dont understand. Welcome to CompD Tim

Check the Events forum...Beans Diesel is having a dyno day/open house in Tn next month.

Hey your right up there around my inlaws. They live in Newport, Tn. Welcome to the site (even though im still really a newbie on this site).

What better way to introduce yourself than to admit your downfalls right off the bat right? They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well, I have a problem and admitting it hasn't seemed to help at all. I still can't get enough horsepower, torque, or low enough E.t.... Oh well, at least now maybe I'll have somebody to talk to who really understands and won't charge so much to listen. Anyway, I'm from east Tn. my rides include a 2000 f250 (edge, intake,ex), an 07 dodge 3500 dually crew 4by (stock) and an 03 dodge 4dr 4wd (to much to list, 787rwhp fuel, 982 nos @ suncoast open house in feb.) I guess that about does it for the introduction.

Hello Shannon so berfore we give any advice how about so Pics of you in Bikini on all your trucks lol.

sorry insanecobra but you might not want to see this snake in a bikini, but for enough money? hey u never know!

Looks like your adiction has taken a toll on alot of us already. As long as my wife don't really find out how much I spend its a good day but she enjoys it as much as I do. Welcome to ComD.

Welcome SHANNON!!!!!! Never be afraid to ask questions on this site, because only three things can happen: You will get made fun of, your questions will be answered, or someone will leave you in a "WTF?" state of mind................

Looks like your adiction has taken a toll on alot of us already. As long as my wife don't really find out how much I spend its a good day but she enjoys it as much as I do. Welcome to ComD.

I hope that's not your wife in your avatar, she's always watching you!..:hehe:

Hey your right up there around my inlaws. They live in Newport, Tn. Welcome to the site (even though im still really a newbie on this site).

yeah, newport's been home to smokin' in the smokies the last few years. It's 10 min. from me and every time it comes around my truck's broke.

Welcome, glad to have you aboard ! Feed your need dont try to fight it !!!!

Hell, most people come here looking for help, till they find out we are the enablers. Welcome anyway, hope you left your checkbook in the truck. LOL

Back