High Maintenance is ready for 09'

SEOHPowerstroke

Project Developement
We finally got everything finished up on the truck and hooked it last night. Not to a sled, but to a tractor. It hooked up well for the first time without chewing up drive line parts. We have a test and tune in Meigs Co. Ohio on Sunday and I hope to get everything ironed out then as far as the waste gates and water injection.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out getting parts and such. As well as a big thank you to Ryan Bean for building this truck from the ground up. It was originally a 99' F-250 converted to an 05' removable front clip Ford bodied pulling machine.

Not just a Cummins conversion, Bean converted:

Rear Axle to AAM 11.5
Front Axle to Dana 60
Cummins 6.7L w/ 3.2 twins
Auto to Manual NV 4500 w/ SBC Iron Giant III
Dodge transfer case
Custom one peice drive shafts

Thanks Bean, this year should be a blast!! I hope to see everyone at the BDP Open House May 23rd.

Here are a few pics of the final product after new paint and a few decals.

Attachments

• High Maintenance 005.jpg
    High Maintenance 005.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 194
  • High Maintenance 008.jpg
    High Maintenance 008.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 150
  • High Maintenance 010.jpg
    High Maintenance 010.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 113
  • High Maintenance 012.jpg
    High Maintenance 012.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 149
  • High Maintenance 004.jpg
    High Maintenance 004.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 177
I would also like to specifically thank Greg Houge for the custom cam, and for rushing the fabrication and coating of my pistons as well as for all the other miscellaneous parts.

Also John @ Floor IT for sponsoring my CP3 pumps.

I can't believe anyone would let that goofy b@stard Ryan Bean work on or even build them a truck!! LOL Hell, he can't even get his own to run.:doh:

Just poken fun, Bean is the man when Fummins conversions are involved.
Truck looks great. Hope you have a good year pullen.

J.D.

Here are a few more pictures: motor, hydro steering, and the hitch.

Hitch and steering were engineered and fabricated by my West Virginia buddy Jeremy Henry.

Attachments

• Truck pics 032.jpg
    Truck pics 032.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 260
  • Truck pics 031.jpg
    Truck pics 031.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Truck pics 028.jpg
    Truck pics 028.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 349
  • Truck pics 016.jpg
    Truck pics 016.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 221
Looks GREAT dude!!!! Love to see that the common rail setup didnt leave for another p-pump conversion!!!!:rockwoot:

Looks good.

Where are you planning on running the truck that allows a hitch like that, its illegal almost every where we run

truck looks good. did you build the dual cp3 kit yourself or just buy one? I have to agree that is one stout hitch

That hitch will do very well attracting attention from other pullers....other than that...?

Looks good.

Where are you planning on running the truck that allows a hitch like that, its illegal almost every where we run

Southern Ohio has a circuit that allows a draw bar and Central Ohio circuit allows a draw bar.

And if we can't run the draw bar, the Reese hitch is still there.

the adjustable link is one thing, but the main bar goes in front of the rear axle??? that would be the deal breaker for most.

the adjustable link is one thing, but the main bar goes in front of the rear axle??? that would be the deal breaker for most.

That and, some like itpa which i pull, would frown upon the angle of the draw bar, they only allow a certain amount of angle. Looks good though. If it broke i would be amazed.:Cheer:

Back