High Pressure Oil Pump?

jmanf250

Gasser Smasher
:bang So my truck was cranking no starting....my 06 BTW. I bring it in to the dealer who sat on it for 3 days and did nothing till i went banana's on them but then decided to test and found that the High Pressure Oil Pump was not working... anyone had this issue before or know anything about it... they just installed a new one (2 1/2 weeks later) and the new one would not work for them. so they are on there 2nd attempt and i am about to go postal! any info out there???? thanks

:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

The HPOP is not getting oil because you probably have a broken LPOP (low pressure oil pump. Crank the motor over and see if you get oil pressure on the dash gauge. Worth a look

Didn't Ford have some problems with the o ring on the HPOP fitting?

O Ring!

NUMMIT.... YOU SHOULD WORK FOR FORD.... HOLY HOLY CRAP

they have had my truck for 21 days at the dealer and just YESTERDAY 20 days in they found the FRIGGIN O RING your speaking of is cracked and not making a proper seal.... I AM SO UPSET about not having my truck and FORD not knowing what to do for 21 DAYS...i am about to go BANANAS! They put 2 HPOP's in saying they got a bad one.... it's an 06 with 36K mi. forget about it..... they know nothing at FORD.. IDIOTS :bang :shake:

thanks Nummit :rockwoot:

Thanks, but I'm sure Ford doesn't want me working for them LOL
Everything I know about these trucks came from spending a stupid amount of time on this site LOL
Glad it's fixed

thanks Nummy... can i call you that... (i a manly way of course)
ps..when i got to the dealer after my 21 days of no truck i went to return the rental and the dealer tried to renig on paying for it.... i went balistic... needless to say they paid for everything. I think it was the offer i made them of possibly driving my Diesel right through thier show room without.... idoits... all of them

We are doing a bunch of HPOP recalls on our 6.0 trucks/buses where they come with a new fitting & bracket to support the line off the HPOP to keep from blowing the line out & some where the fitting brakes off.This is on the IH side,I don't know if it is the same on the Ford side??

Thanks Pacemaker.... that is exaclty what the issue was... but i am just pissed it took 21 days to find this out... what a bunch of morons!

if u have a problem with the lpop me know or if u think ur gonna have the hp i broke mine everytime i pulled, i put a belt drivin oil pump and its great! if ur interested in one let me know it will fix every oil problem ur having!

All caught up said:
if u have a problem with the lpop me know or if u think ur gonna have the hp i broke mine everytime i pulled, i put a belt drivin oil pump and its great! if ur interested in one let me know it will fix every oil problem ur having!
can we see a pic of this?

All caught up said:

More Info Please.

oh crap my bad guys ive been so busy i forgot to put em on here ill get them soon sorry for the inconvience