hit the dyno today

973604x4

aka landphil

497hp.....MAX EGT was 1140*, rail pressure was 26kpsi, 43-44psi out of my Silverbullet after loading it the best I could with the brakes....

I think I need more fuel! :hehe: injectors go in this week...and actually getting a real programmer :woohoo:

but atleast i had fun

aug4dyno056.jpg

aug4dyno059.jpg

you did awesome man. I really like your truck. I also really like that diesel unlimited sticker you got on your back window...wish I could find me one of those...hmmm:evil

kyle

what tuning did you use and what you gonna do?

bones said:
what tuning did you use and what you gonna do?

Well, I just got my truck back friday night. I haven't had it for 7 weeks....long story. I had a Diablo to try on it. The Diablo sucks. No power, wouldn't spool my SB, rough idle, etc. Even though I hate Smartys, my buddy let me borrow his Smarty and EZ to dyno. I know the Smarty is better than the Diablo so what the hell. Smarty on 9 and EZ on 2 was what I dynoed with.

After I returned the truck to stock with the Diablo, it still ran rough and had a miss. After i loaded then unloaded the smarty, the miss was gone. Even the stock program the Diablo left in my truck sucked. That is one good thing about Smartys, you can update the stock software to the latest from DC.

I drove the 3 hours back home on a stock ECM. Talk about turbo lag! I ran my SPS 62/14 with stock power before.....and i think the SilverBullet spools just as fast with stock power....which says alot since it is so much larger.

big injectors go in this week and returning to my old faithful....Scary Larry!

07CTD4x4 said:
you did awesome man. I really like your truck. I also really like that diesel unlimited sticker you got on your back window...wish I could find me one of those...hmmm:evil

kyle

When the fall semester starts and we get new stickers, I'll get you one.

973604x4 said:
When the fall semester starts and we get new stickers, I'll get you one.

:bow: thanks bud. Matter of fact I need to still try to make a meet down there with you guys. I am sure you guys are a fun crowd to hang around.

Phil, I thought we talked about the burnouts? :bang You are going to end up given your first born because of that truck.:hehe: LOL

Phil, you sure there wasn't a problem with the Diablo you tried. Some of those tunes spool my turbo better than when it was stock. No exaggeration. They might be a little smokey at idle, but were talking about power here and not cleaning the environment...:hehe:

Anyway, I love the Diablo. Along with my VA3.2, my truck is a rocket. I'll be hitting the dyno in the next two weeks. I'm making a list of the different combos I want to try... More that just 3 pulls for sure...:rockwoot:
Shooting for 600 #2 only and 650+ with a little something else...

Then Mr. Sootman and I will be talking about some hard part modifications...
700 sounds like a good number to me...