hit the track lastnight!!

thanks swole! lastnight i managed a 1.52 60ft time, broke the tires loose a tad off the line launched at 18lbs of boost with a 150 shot behind it.

God dammit boy, 18lb launch and a 150 shot, I bet you were having transmission problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God dammit boy, 18lb launch and a 150 shot, I bet you were having transmission problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traany was just getting hot, managed to lock the converter in 1st gear but ended up pussin out and lettin off before i got into overdrive. that was the first time out with that trans. having a delay when i hit o/d

thing runs clean as hell and looks strong! congrats

traany was just getting hot, managed to lock the converter in 1st gear but ended up pussin out and lettin off before i got into overdrive. that was the first time out with that trans. having a delay when i hit o/d

Maybe try driving it around a bit to get some heat in the transmission before you make a pass.....also, what size nitrous jet are you using? Great 60ft by the way!

the race with the black charger was a 1500$ run. he was a older guy that just spent alot of money on that car and asumed i was an easy race lol

Maybe try driving it around a bit to get some heat in the transmission before you make a pass.....also, what size nitrous jet are you using? Great 60ft by the way!

i have two big derale coolers with fans, the first pass the transmission was at 130 before the run after was 200. let it cool off to 150 made another pass went to like 210, let it cool made one more pass started at 150 went to 250. fans where on the whole time. ive always had a problem with this tranny getting hot for some odd reason. i think it may be a valvebody problem, all my other 47re/47rh got a lil warm but when you let it sit in nutrual they would cool off. this one gets warmer. :bang