hit the track lastnight!!

If its delaying the od shift, we often put a manual od switch on the od solenoid to avoid the delayed od shift.

If its delaying the od shift, we often put a manual od switch on the od solenoid to avoid the delayed od shift.

do you think you can say "od," "delay," or something that rhymes with shift any more in one sentence?

Looks like you are on the right track, wish I had the money for a monster pump!

there worth it!!! ive had the idea for a monster pump in my head for over 3 years now. and from all the negative reponce on these fourms i never thought i would own one. but after talking to mike for many hours and cole forsten i decided to do it, best upgrade ive ever done to the truck.

i have a toggle for t/c lock up and o/d. eversince i got it rebuilt it does it. my tranny guy is stumped :doh:

I agree with what lavon said. I think your truck would put down a much quicker time.
Your truck should shift and lock-up like this one. It was 3 years ago on a single 66 charger on fuel.
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Ts1fwLMjc"]YouTube - Fast Cummins Smokes Ricer![/ame]
You get the trans figured out and the defuel rectified and I think your truck has high 10's in on fuel only

I agree with what lavon said. I think your truck would put down a much quicker time.
Your truck should shift and lock-up like this one. It was 3 years ago on a single 66 charger on fuel.
YouTube - Fast Cummins Smokes Ricer!
You get the trans figured out and the defuel rectified and I think your truck has high 10's in on fuel only

im gonna lock my converter in first next time at the track. also plan on putting my twin kit on my dd and maybe doing a s475 with bat mo wheel for my drag truck.
:badidea:????

Back