HMR Competition 12v head for sale

red dodge2

This is considered a stage 2 head. Not a hamilton head but just a step before it is what i would consider it, its hand ported, fire ringed, has inconnel intake and exhaust valves, dual valve springs, titanium retainers and 10* locks all from haisley machine. Intake is milled off for a ZZ fab or a taterbuilt intake. Its coming off my 2.6 truck. Ran very well with it just going a different route. Have additional specs on it for serious buyers. Asking $3,600. May entertain REASONABLE offers!

maybe the price is a little steep. Only you know wht you have in it but Idk if anyone is gonna pay that much for a hand p&p and not a cnc job. You might be able to send a head to ctech and get something else? Idk

Go try and buy a head and have the work done to it thats done to this one and see how much it cost ya. And by the way its not a stock head.....

Ya mine may be worth a little less beings its not cnc ported but still worth at least 3k i think. Guess everyone jus wants stuff next to nothing these days.

How many hooks, did you buy it new? Does it have flow sheets? Has it been checked to be straight, no cracks, etc? Is it wet or dry? Was it a new head when modded?

On a cast head like this, quality hand porting (like haisley would do) would have the potential for better results than cnc porting.

It seems like most of the shops that do cnc porting only rough it in with the machine, then hand finish the rest of the job.

i dont have any flow sheets on it but they would prolly have some. it can still flow coolant as well. head it still on engine until it sells. when i bought the head it had stock valve train and very little port work done to it. when the engine was built at haisley's they put their touch to it i guess you could say.

Last edited:
Back