hogan intercooler

06Bigblue

Has anybody run a Hogan intercooler on a 06 or third gen. How did it work? All I can find is a second gen do they make a third gen version? Any help/ advice is appreciated.

Any particular reason you're set on this particular intercooler?

Im not dead set on a Hogan just it was highly recommended to me, any other recommendations?

The Hogan is probably the most efficient air to air, but that comes with a price and with the tuning capabilities of Common Rails there are other great options. Their cores are so big you loose your clearances for a/c condensor and other accessories. Manning Motorsports, Mishimoto, On3, Hellmann, Banks are all good coolers too.

To the OP, why are you looking for an intercooler? Did your truck come equipped with the horrible idea plastic unit? Are you looking to add more power?

I have a customer with a hogan on an 06 , condenser fits and its a bolt in.

I have a customer with a hogan on an 06 , condenser fits and its a bolt in.
Does is use a 4" core like the second gen version?

And to the op, unless you have the plastic end tanks, generally your money would be better spent elsewhere.

Does is use a 4" core like the second gen version?

And to the op, unless you have the plastic end tanks, generally your money would be better spent elsewhere.

Agree. The all aluminum units these trucks came with are pretty good. We are talking more then $1000, which is money that could spent towards cooler (no pun intended) things.

My truck has the aluminum intercooler, th only reason I want to upgrade is to make more power. I know my mo.et could be spent better places built was recommended to me by e.d. for my current 2.5 setup. Any other options to make horsepower to fit in my 2.5 class I'm pretty much have all the basics thank for the advice

Back