Holly EFI Hi-Ram intake we just finished up.

NitrousExpress

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I thought I would share with y'all a intake we just finished up here in the shop.

It is one of the new Holly Hi-Ram EFI intakes for the new L92/LS3 style heads. For the LS series engines. We can also do this style setup for several styles of intakes.

This is using our Gemini twin spay bar design in it, This one is capable of going up to 300hp but we can make the system compatible to go up to 500HP. :D

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBfr2YfWIA

If you have any questions or inquiry's I am here to help.

Trey

IM guessing if i have a side draft intake this design serves no advantage? ?

Nice. Ya know, if you could route both the feeds to the back of the manifold and tuck the solenoids in the cowl, you'd have one HELL of a sneaky setup. :D Thanks for sharing.

Advantage over what?

Trey

A side draft intake is one chamber feeding the intake side. Just removes the restrictive. Stock Plenum. What would the advantage be over a single jet at the entrance of the intake??

Not saying its not better. Just asking. Since i am not well educated with sexy sexy nitrous.

A side draft intake is one chamber feeding the intake side. Just removes the restrictive. Stock Plenum. What would the advantage be over a single jet at the entrance of the intake??

Not saying its not better. Just asking. Since i am not well educated with sexy sexy nitrous.

In your case a direct port (nozzle at each cylinder) would be a better option for you.

Trey

Thanks!! That's what i figured. I've seen a few of those set ups. Very nice. But also very pricey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Haha we do quite a bit of testing but no huffing the nitrous we use has sulfur dioxide in it, so you want to avoid breathing it as much as possible.

In your case a direct port (nozzle at each cylinder) would be a better option for you.

Trey

Here is an option for you.
photo2-1-1.jpg

Back