Holset HYBRID HX35/40 turbo non wastegated LOW MILES!!

12vredneck

12VLOVER
I am selling my Holset HX 35/40 hybrid turbo off my 1994 Dodge 12 valve cummins. This charger is rated for 350hp to 425hp it is a very good upgrade from stock. The turbo has an HX40 intake side and compressor wheel which is a 60mm wheel, the turbo uses an hx35 exhaust side so you can use your regular hx35 downpipe instead of a full 4" downpipe. The turbo was purchased thru puredieselpower.com i have had it on my truck for maybe 5,000mi. it will hold a constant 45psi no problem. Looking to get rid of cause this is too small for my truck now. May trade for a beater car preferably 4x4 but im asking $600 but very negotiable on the price . Let me know what ya got. CALL OR TEXT ME at 937-760-3177

LITTLE TO NO SHAFT PLAY AT ALL!!! THE MANIFOLD DOES NOT COME WITH IT...

Now the bad is guys im going to be honest with ya some of the info came from my buddy i got this off of he told me it was never on a truck before mine, I personally havnt measured everything but i will if necessary i do know its a 35/40 tho just unsure of wheel size. when i got it from him it was in a box wrapped up and still had all the caps in the holes to protect anything from getting inside it so im pretty sure my truck was the first truck it was put on still looks new and is very solid. I CAN SEND PICS OVER THE PHONE. Best way to get ahold of me is call or text.....

thanks for your intrest guys. NEED GONE ASAP!!! only real reason im getting rid of it is that im looking to buy a beater vehicle..

2011-09-19_154608-1.jpg

Sold!! thanks for looking it sold probley an hour after i put it on here