Holy quad turbos

cruiserjg

:nail: LOL

Dodge cummins quad turbo setup!!!! First ever! - eBay (item 160509215121 end time Nov-30-10 18:35:24 PST)

This auction is for a quad turbo setup for 94-02 dodge cummins. The only reason im selling this is to pay the bills. This setup will include the top 3 turbos(hx40s) and everything else to install(oil lines, hot pipe,cold pipe and so on). Each hx40 has the 60mm wheel.This is a one of a kind setup that is capable of huge horsepower. With all the wastegates hooked up i was seeing 70+ psi on a high output vp44. This truck was dynoed at 513hp on 40-45 psi without nitrous or any drugs. It would have dynoed higher if i had the fuel, the high output vp44 usually tops out at 500hp on fuel only without modifications. These are also designed to be ran as a triple or twin setup as well. All you have to do is unbolt the turbo of your choice, take off one oil line,and cap the exhaust outlet and charge pipe inlet. This setup will bolt right up to you factory turbo using the 5 bolt flange but the removal of your hood is nesessary. The exhaust is routed straight up out of 3 4" pipes. the street drivability is great, spools great and tows like a champ. with 300hp injectors i have never seen over 1300 degrees on the pyro mounted before the 1st turbo on the factory manifold. Again, this setup will bolt to any 94-02 cummins if it has a 5 bolt flange on the back side of the turbo(hy35-hx35). The stock turbo stays untouched in its factory position.

WOW

EDIT
NOT my truck

This truck was dynoed at 513hp on 40-45 psi without nitrous or any drugs
I'm pretty sure most guys who see that cluster phuk aren't accusing the truck of the one being on drugs.:lolly:

what makes people think this sh!t up? thats absolutely retarded

Common sense says if one is good, two is gooder, three is gooderer, and 4 is gooder-erer:lolly:

I'm just waiting for someone to do 6. It's just bound to happen:woohoo:

Thats the kinda chit that Jeff Foxworthy Jokes are derived from!!

"You know you're a Red Neck If......................................."

Back