Honda three wheeler

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
I have a 1986 Honda 350X that i'm trying to get rid of. If anyone is interested in it or may want to do some trading let me know. I can email pics to anyone that is interested.

Andy

Northern Ky just south of Cincinnati. It is a very nice bike I just dont ride it any more.

Andy

Asking $1800 they have been going on Ebay for up to $3000 in just as good shape as mine.

Here is an old picture of it taken in 02. I have two fron wheels but it does need a new tire on front. I just installed a new dual row bearing carrier, and brakes on the rear. I have new brakes for the front of it as well.

Andy

Attachments

• trike.jpg
    trike.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 28
You can get everything you need from ebay. New aftermarket parts as well..ie bearings, pistons, rings, gaskets.. pretty much everything. The 350x is a very good bike and would make an awesome pit machine as well as an everything else rider too.

Nummit the 250r is an 85 liquid cooled. Just finished a frame up resto on it. Wayy to many mods to list here but bottom line is its very fast.

I had a 350x/250r hybrid 4-wheeler, that trike you have would be a fun toy for someone! Runs good stock or you can take it up around 500cc's for some real fun. Wheelie machine for sure!

Anybody interested? Looking for everything to P-Pump my truck, would like to find complete engine, does not have to run but would like good pump. Things like this I'm interested in trading for.

Back