Hoosier Truck Club Fall Dyno Nov 2nd!

house

the Fat kid!
Hoosier Truck Club Presents
1rst Annual Fall Dyno Day!!!

November 2nd 2008
Yes a Sunday!!

Starting at 9am! Till last truck is done!
AT
Danville Performance
605 East Main Street
Danville, IN 46122

Dyno Jet 224 Load Cell Dyno
Dually's acceptable no need to take off outer duals

$60 for 3 runs

This is a fun for all Dyno Day! No classes, No competition, Just put it on the rollers and see what it does!!

Door Prizes!

For more Info
Joe Kupferschmid 765-419-7012 or admin@hoosiertruckclub.com
Jeff Faker 574-870-3841 or hoodstack@gmail.com
or visit
Hoosiertruckclub.com

5 Days Away!!

ford 7.3 owners need to show up and dyno! there is a special prize to one lucky 7.3 owner

don't forget about the time change on Sat eve/Sunday am!! dang DST!

30 mins to the west from 465 on west side or quicker depends on traffic

We are still planning on making it. Hopefully I will not have to work (dang farmers anyway) but I know Smokin Flatbed and my brother will be there. Our buddy with the twin turbo 12v in a Ford had tranny issues as meaning snapped shafts so his wont be there. There should still be about 5 trucks make it though. Tim

Sweet! glad you guys can make it! Make sure to say hi (I should be easy to find, hood stack and all)

But it looks like its going to be some great weather, and we have some realy good prizes to give out!

The donating company has asked me not to release the details, but its a huge prize

i just want to double check the start time. is it still 9 or 8 since we turn the clocks back saturday nite? Tim

Can't make it to this one. I have to work. Waaaay busy right now so I'm having to work days I would rather not.

Back