DOT approved tires only
No nitrous/propane
Must have current registration and insurance
2.6 Turbo/no bushings
26" hitch hight-3 1/2" hole
Hook point must be past rear of bed/no trick hitches

Info: 270-836-0984 or 270-929-4638

Madisonville is about 45min. from me, i might just go

If things go right i should be there. Also got dirt drags id like to run esrlier in the day.

Yea would like to see you make it Barry. I havent got to talk with you this year and see the old D-Max in action.

I wouldn't mind going, wouldn't mind pulling...but pulling against Barry (or anyone in the same league) can be bad for your ego! :hehe: Will this be a hanging weight class?

I called about it today and the guy said 2.6 was the only class and as stated above, no bushings.

Scott

Its a couple of hrs. from me, but i think i'll try to go to.

hopefully the de-tread will be done!

1-1/2 from me...if I can make it I'll be there.

I wouldn't mind going, wouldn't mind pulling...but pulling against Barry (or anyone in the same league) can be bad for your ego! :hehe: Will this be a hanging weight class?

barry, phil, shep......if yall all are gonna go, let me know!

looks like the trucks gna be getting a good work out with all the pulls in july and starting in aug. maybe i can get the 3 ft that barry got me by in lebanon. lol

barry, if you shave your head and make a mo-hawk too, i believe you will pull a extra 10ft. :hehe:
i don't have any hair on top, the best i could do is a reverse mohawk. i guess i've already got that.