Hot Rod VP44

propuller

I recently bought a truck with an Industrial Injection Hot Rod VP44 already on it. The guy told me the pump was approx 1 year old with less than 5,000 miles. The pump has always been supplied with fuel from a FASS pump. The wire is not tapped but it does have a pump cover on it. The truck runs great with alot of power but i don't like the erratic idle. I would like to swap somebody for a new/rebuilt standard output pump. The pump is still on the truck so if your close you can come drive the truck if you would like. Thanks.

Kurt

Sorry, I'm located in Chadwick Illinois. It's located in the the northwest corner of the state.

Kurt

i live in muncie indiana and have two standard output vp44s one has been tapped though and is a remanufactured pump with 31,000 miles on it... seems to be working fine and has always had a fass 150 behind it...

I'm in Northwest GA, my stock pump is on the truck runnin fine. It's a little over 1 year old, 18000-19000 miles on it. It has always been fed by a walbro lift pump from glacier diesel 125 gpm with 18 psi bypass valve, fuel filter changed every 3000 miles. The wire has been tapped though for about 7000 miles now. The truck was my daily driver couldn't aford to hurt it . Thanks

I'm interested in trading for a new/reman pump. If you have a used pump it's going to cost you some cash as well. I'm open to offers at this point but would really like a fair deal as you all know the cost of a Hot Rod pump.

Kurt