HotRod Diesels built transmission-billet in/out/flex-triple converter-Houston Tx-4800

user name:

I am taking my truck back to stock in order to sell it soon. I have a Hotrod diesels built transmission. I spared no expenses when building this transmission. I paid over 7000.00 for it. will handle over 1000hp 1800ft. lbs. has billet input, billet output, billet flexplate, triple disk converter (set a little tight for a s362-/s475 twin setup) extra capacity fluid pan, new pump, heavy clutch packs, etc... this thing was done right. Im asking 4800.00 plus your good working stock transmission, and you pay for the trans swap at hotrod. Ive already contacted Mike At HotRod and it will be about 900-1000 to swap the transmissions. so you are looking at about 5800.00 total after you pay the swap labor. Must be 04.5-07 4x4

The transmission is about 14 months old with less than 13k miles on it. The transmission has never seen a drag strip and has been just been tranny serviced at 12k miles.

Pm me or text/call (7.1.3).-62.8-92--04 -- trey

nope, stocker intermediate. I was not sold on the billet intermediate for street use. some say to go with it, some say dont... I didnt.

What kind of power do yall think this will hold, and also what kind of power did you get with your current setup

I will gladly take it to any bonded shops around houston area if its cheaper to swap for you.

anyone running around houston knows HotRod builds great transmissions. I paid a lot due to the cost of not having a core transmission or converter to build.

my current setup is nothing on this trans. I make about 450hp running a stock turbo and tnt tune.

Someone got the shaft...

I don't think what he paid to have someone else build a trans, stand behind the work, and not have a core is not a bad price at all.

Can someone build one cheaper? You bet! What kind of warranty will come with a trans is a lot of the cost.

I don't think what he paid to have someone else build a trans, stand behind the work, and not have a core is not a bad price at all.

Can someone build one cheaper? You bet! What kind of warranty will come with a trans is a lot of the cost.

I think HotRod is right in league with Relentless... I dont know what they would have charged me to build this trans but I cant imagine it being much less...

Im open to offers my friends, if My price seems high for what I have here let me know...

if Im not able to get a few grand off this I plan on giving it to my pops for his 06

They are basically "Hotrod" sourced stuff. I can assure you they are very good shafts and converter. I do not know the brands, I trust his judgment on choosing the best/strongest parts out there.