Houston QD vid.....

triton

Scarlet Fever
I was going through some vids I have and forgot about this one. Maybe a good flash back for some and bad memories for others ?? :) Houston Video

Ty link doesnt work right the videos are super slow. I have a ton of videos if i could get my you tube account to work right i could post them up. Probably 25+ videos of tx diesel nationals stuff all the pics from the event are in my myspace pictures.

CREED1 said:
Ty link doesnt work right the videos are super slow. I have a ton of videos if i could get my you tube account to work right i could post them up. Probably 25+ videos of tx diesel nationals stuff all the pics from the event are in my myspace pictures.

Thanks Chris. I have a Youtube account but, the videos there are small and take forever to upload. The videos are from a HD camera. The Houston videos I have on my own server and are much bigger. The files were reduced from 300MB's to about 10MB's. The best I could do.

I just got new software and i'm working out the bugs. I have a very high speed connection so maybe that's why they load ok for me ?

It's works better if you're using Firefox too.