Houston TX: 05 dodge 2500 QCSB auto 4x4 119k

user name:

Ive decided to get out of the diesel scene for a while, im selling this off to get into a new toyota 4runner which will be more practical for my needs.

You are looking at a 2005 2500 4x4 with a Hotrod built auto 48re. I had custom 2 tone leather installed when I bought this truck from the dealership. power drivers seat, touch screen nav/gps/dvd system, after market pager alarm w/ remote start, aluminum plate floorboards, stainless step bars, tiregate prerunner series tailgate (still have the stock tailgate in the garage) HID headlight and fog lights, 5w led reverse lights, led interior lighting, led cargo lighting. Also have a 2.5" Leveling kit with bilstein 5100's all around. installedvVentshade covers over all windows, fender flares. Eagle alloy 18x10 wheels wrapped in NEW (less than 1000 miles) 325/65r18 cooper discoverer stt mud terrains. full 35" procomp xterrain spare tire mounted on the tire gate. windows tinted (full texas legal tint) autometer stock matched phantom gauges (egt,boost,trans) in a cubby pod mounted under the a/c controls. truck makes about 450hp with the smarty tnt tune. 5" downpipe with full 5" exhaust coupled to a 5" straight through muffler. afe stage II intake and pro dry filter. truck has been daily driven and has never seen a drag strip. I spared no expenses when building this transmission. I paid over 7000.00 for it. will handle over 1000hp 1800ft. lbs. has billet input, billet output, billet flexplate, triple disk converter (set a little tight for a s362-/s475 twin setup) extra capacity fluid pan, new pump, heavy clutch packs, etc... this thing was done right.

Im asking 24k obo if I find someone local to buy the trans Ill replace with a stocker and Ill be asking 19.5k

IMGP9092.jpg

IMGP9093.jpg

IMGP9094.jpg

IMGP9095.jpg

IMGP9096.jpg

IMGP9097.jpg

IMGP9098.jpg

IMGP9099.jpg

IMGP9100.jpg

IMGP9101.jpg

IMGP9103.jpg

IMGP9104.jpg

IMGP9105.jpg

IMGP9106.jpg

IMGP9108.jpg

IMGP9109.jpg

IMGP9110.jpg

IMGP9111.jpg

IMGP9112.jpg

IMGP9113.jpg

i am interested in your truck if you will contact me at 615-483-5546

I will buy the wheels and tires off you, or trade my stockers and fresh 315 Hankook AT's and cash for them...

I live in Dallas btw, call me at 248-342-2865 if your interested

truck has stock tune on it now, stock tailgate, stock intake... 22k obo how it sits, or 19kobo if I sell the transmission and put in a stocker...

Man nice truck. I miss my diesel trucks. I have a 4x4 Tacoma I wish I could trade for a diesel.

Man nice truck. I miss my diesel trucks. I have a 4x4 Tacoma I wish I could trade for a diesel.

when israel and iran go at it, youll be glad you got that little gas saver! I just bought a little crotch rocket for daily commuting until I sell my diesel. I am gonna miss her though!

To bad we can't import the HiLux diesels. Be careful on that bike. I have a good friend that's part of the 2wtexans forum. There a pretty good group. Good luck on the sale. That's. BA trans too.

To bad we can't import the HiLux diesels. Be careful on that bike. I have a good friend that's part of the 2wtexans forum. There a pretty good group. Good luck on the sale. That's. BA trans too.

thanks bro, the tranny is great... I do love this truck, but I need to get into something more economical... I have no need for a pickup now days... I wish I could get a new solid axle 4runner with a 4bt in it... unfortunately thats only in imagination land