how big a turbo can stock injects push

bones

certified n bovine defctn
pretty straight forward,stock trans crapped out,so going to put a comp unit in. what upgraded turbos have you guys ran that still tow great. not really looking to put bigger injects in, if soo 100ish hp would be max. thanks for any input...

s400 anything up to 72mm tows really well. The 72 barks a little with the tight converter of the 68 and lockup. You could actually do it with a 75mm if you keep the rpms up a bit. Give me a call if I can help

Not to hijack the thread, but I was planning to start a thread about this same question.

I plan to add head studs, a steed speed T4 manifold w deletes and 100hp injector along w a 10mm stroked pump to a 2007 6.7.

I have a Garrett GTX4294 BB turbo w a custom precision 71mm compressor wheel with a stock exhaust wheel and a 1.15 ex housing. Will I be able lite and tow with this charger? I tow in the west w hills and at altitude.

Thanks,
Sean
skav@ca.rr.com

I'm running around with an S472 on stock sticks right now and a manual trans. Drives fine but i haven't towed with it. Little laggy down low but it picks up fast, lower boost numbers than my stock turbo put out but it runs much better. I have 100hp tips waiting to go in though just to pep it up a little.

Not to hijack the thread, but I was planning to start a thread about this same question.

I plan to add head studs, a steed speed T4 manifold w deletes and 100hp injector along w a 10mm stroked pump to a 2007 6.7.

I have a Garrett GTX4294 BB turbo w a custom precision 71mm compressor wheel with a stock exhaust wheel and a 1.15 ex housing. Will I be able lite and tow with this charger? I tow in the west w hills and at altitude.

Thanks,
Sean
skav@ca.rr.com

You will have trouble at altitude especially with high outdoor temps, that is a loose housing.

Thanks,
Sean
skav@ca.rr.com

Sweet dude! I have that same turbo for sale right now if you would like to get another one.. lol
Garrett GTX4294R NIB - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Can the stock fuel LP and cp3 support 100 hp tips pretty good? I've been throwing around the idea of a 467.7/83/.9 t4, steed speed mani, studs, and 100 hp nozzles

The lp may struggle, but everything else will be ok. Let me know if you need pricing. I can give you a great deal on the kit.

Back