how bout some hint for the 09 drag racing events ???

triton

Scarlet Fever
quit catering to though sled puller Ron :hehe: j/k guys... don't get in a hissy !!

Can you guys give us some event dates and types of classes that will be running ??

You talking drag race or sled pull . . . or both? Still working on a lot of them! We use this time to battle the tracks to give us good rates! Sometimes it works sometimes it don't!

I'll check and see but I do know Dave is out this next week visiting relatives for the holidays!

Oh yeah the hint - yes it will be fun with more events than last year!

RK

Will you be doing any races in the west, especially the northwest, or western canada?

Kevin

Drag racing. Does anyone even sled pull anymore? All I saw was a bunch of whiners.

lol dont get started about drag and sled pulling!!!! They both involve diesel trucks and that's what matters!:rockwoot:

Our policy is we won't post dates until we have the signed contracts in our hands for the event. This takes a little longer but when we post a date - it does not change or cancel. We do this because of past problems of a track or event renting the facility out from under you if they get a higher bidder. Happens all of the time.

Many factors go into negociating a contract for an event so NADM can afford to host the event. We had one place wanting to charge $800 for one Johnny on the spot! lmao!

NADM has been working on a schedule since August.

RK

Ditto from NADM end also, we have been trying to get contracts signed for months. Some events don't want to talk until about March. I would rather have them signed in July the year before.

the classes haven't changed. UL, QD & ET with the addition of a 5K fuel only. From what I've heard... dates will be very soon !