How did this happen?

phantom 309

Went to the bullydog dyno this last weekend and put down 524hp/1065tq. How? I was expecting around 400:what:

Must be the same Dyno Bullydog uses to test their own products.... hehe

Unless you have more mods that you dont have listed in your sig, that numbers a tad high ;)

i don't think that's high at all.. that's about right... one of our customers put down 558 RWHP & 1057 RWTQ with a phat shaft 62, scarry larry, snow, and an intercooler..

Like all dynos, it can lie.

I honestly never understood why people get so caught up in exact dyno numbers anyway.

take it to the track, weigh it, and give us trap speed and we'll see how accurate the dyno is

Like all dynos, it can lie.

I honestly never understood why people get so caught up in exact dyno numbers anyway.

bragging rights, imagine walking up to someone who says "hey nice truck" and you get to respond with "thanks it dyno'd 1250hp last weekend"

I guess ill find out soon enough, im going to try and take it down to dr performance's dyno day at the end of the month and see.

Yeah - that was a surprise!

Didn't expect that much from a Jr. + pressure box...

Should've been more like 500 or less - what were the other 2 runs?

a buddy of mine is running a smarty and mp8 on his 05 and made 490 and 980ft lb.

good numbers though, i wouldnt complain lol

that dyno was wrong, my buddies 1st gen with a turned up pump did 350hp, and its real slow.,I was kinda wishin i woulda been there, maybe lay down 600 in a 400 hp truck.

idk about the dyno being off. its the same dyno that was at alverado this year and i did 708 the weekend before bully dog and did 692 at bully dog which is probably because it was over 100 degrees at bullydog.

also WTDP ower cody griffith did 625 at buda this year and then did 626.5 at bully dog and he hasnt changed a thing since then. the only difference in the dynos was buda is inertia and bully dogs is a load dyno.

if your going to dr p you might right the crap out of your breaks so it will load. it may help or it may not. it was pretty impressive either way.

You need to PM Big Blue on here and tell him where this dyno is located, this might be just what he needs...

My numbers were low at bully dog, but it was hot hot hot. My truck def likes the cooler weather.

Back