How didi i get the TNTr tunes

Steven Crouse

Pirate Diesel
I sent you a email weeks ago and even talked to you about it on the phone about getting the TNTr tunes for my Smarty ? I need them bad i got a $10,000 motor that runs like **** on the stock tune my email is Stevenc2285@comcast.net if you could just let me know sum thing i would appreciate it thanks Steven :Cheer:

I sent you a email weeks ago and even talked to you about it on the phone about getting the TNTr tunes for my Smarty ? I need them bad i got a $10,000 motor that runs like **** on the stock tune my email is Stevenc2285@comcast.net if you could just let me know sum thing i would appreciate it thanks Steven :Cheer:

Im having the same problem I built my truck over the winter and it runs like chit with out TNTR but ive had no luck im guessing we are gona have to wait.

As I stated in my PM. Marco is away on vacation for a couple of weeks, no software's are been done during the vacation shutdown.

yea I have been asking for months now and nothing. bob wont even respond to my e-mails or pms. several have gone out to him and nothing in return....

My truck isn't even running yet, and I had no problem getting the tune from Bob. PMed him, he said sure the next day, couple weeks later got the email. That was what, 2 months ago?

No problems here:thankyou2:

If your truck is running like chit then you have some other issues. There are plenty of ppl with midly built to extreme built without "R" tunes that run just fine.

My truck isn't even running yet, and I had no problem getting the tune from Bob. PMed him, he said sure the next day, couple weeks later got the email. That was what, 2 months ago?

No problems here:thankyou2:

Some people get it, some don't. Not sure why...

so Mr. Underwood has never received a TNTR from me ? .. . I cant remember your first name. No it's Tony..... right?

I didnt say never. I said I have been trying for the last couple months to get programs for 2 trucks after we swapped smarty's even after I verified with you I could get a tune for my pod I wanted. I need that and one for a s-06 for the guy I sold mine to.

Dumb question, why can the tnt/r tune just be put on mads website like the rest of the tunes? Seems to me that would solve a lot of problems.

Dumb question, why can the tnt/r tune just be put on mads website like the rest of the tunes? Seems to me that would solve a lot of problems.

What i meant to say is why CANT the tnt/r tune just be put on mads website like the rest of the tunes? Seems to me that would solve a lot of problems

If your truck is running like chit then you have some other issues. There are plenty of ppl with midly built to extreme built without "R" tunes that run just fine.

It runs great but the extra rpm would help alot sled pulling is what im saying. I sent
bob a pm the other nite, so i'm hopeing to hear something back.

Last edited:
probably because they dont want just anyone with a stock truck downloading it... melting pistons, and then posting crap like "smarty burned up my truck"...

probably because they dont want just anyone with a stock truck downloading it... melting pistons, and then posting crap like "smarty burned up my truck"...

I melted a piston because I didnt have it...

high percentage water/meth+ running WOT+ lots of air+ defuel at 3100rpm = MELT DOWN