How many people running superchips?

04 MT

I read more then I post
I've had my superchips for over a year now. I liked it at first, but since I updated it, it just doesn't seem to run like it used to. I am wondering if anyone has had these same results. One thing that really drives me nuts is not being able to update the flashpac using windows vista! I think I may install the flashpac on my 03 7.3 and look into a SCT for my 6.0.

Ive used just about everything on the market for the 6.0 either on my truck or my dads 6.0....SCT is the only way to go

My first tuner was a Superchips 1704. I thought it was a great tuner until I bought an SCT. I still don't think its a bad tuner, but you get way more for your money with SCT

Well I guess I'm not out much since I can throw it on my 7.3. I was just looking at Sparten's web site and it looks like the xcal2 might be a good choice. I already have gauges but if not, the livewire would have been sweet. I'm not looking to have the biggest and baddest truck around, but I think the sct will give me a lot more options and better power.

I ran the flashpaq for 2 years on my 06. I was also happy with it until they "updated" it. It seemed to lose a lot of power even on the redline file. I bought a Xcal2 from DJ and Vivian and couldn't be happier. I haven't tried anyone elses tunes, but I figured I would start with the top tuner and work my way down. Anyway, night and day difference between SCT and superchips. Shifting is great and it doesn't feel like I slammed on the the brakes when the cruise disengages. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about on the cruise thing.

I'm running the street looney now. I was running the looney but the spool up was taking too long for the kind of driving I do.

I removed the superchips last night (had it on preformance setting) The first thing I notice about having the truck back to stock is how much smoother the engine seems to run. I don't have as much power, but I do have more boost. With the superchips and the egr unplugged, the boost was about 21psi. Now I get about 25psi. This was from a stop, level ground, and running empty.
I installed the flashpac on my F-550 7.3 on the tow safe setting, seems to really wake that thing up! Will the SCT run as smooth or nearly as smooth as my 6.0 runs on the stock setting?