How much fuel rail pressure stock?

Begle1

How much rail pressure are you guys seeing stock?

The 6.7's peak over 30,000, right?

I'm pretty sure that I saw 31k or 32k on my dad's 6.7 with an Insight, but that was only once and I got in an argument over it the other day, so I was doubting my memory.

so the 6.7 cp3 is just more capable than the 5.9 cp3 to make higher pressure in stock form?

they sure seem bigger, but that wouldn't cause any increase in pressure.

I'm going to be running my 6.7 cp3 off of an 03 ECM, so when it calls for "X" position of the FCA, I'm wondering if "X" position of the FCA on a 5.9 truck would be say 20k psi and the same "X" position of the FCA on a 6.7 truck would be 25k psi?

26500 is the highest i have seen with a big cp3, rail pressure box will go higher but I do not think it is as high as people think. Spike can happen of course, but you have to remember a lot of the 30000 plus came when no had a gauge with the right curve for the rps

so the 6.7 cp3 is just more capable than the 5.9 cp3 to make higher pressure in stock form?

no imho the 6.7 cp3 stinks 550 max I have seen 5.9 stock at more than 600 also when I put on the dragonslayer I gained 60 hp on stock injectors and there is more there my drive pressure is out of control hurting me bad not enough turbo