How much more is needed to hit 750 hp?

Foster#17

Hey guys, I dynoed right around 600 hp with all the stuff in my signature! What do you guys think ill need to make it up to 750hp?

My first guess is for you to let someone tune it with UDC. I bet proper tuning will yield a good bit more.

UDC only option to bad but proper tuning will help! I bet a built CP3 would help! Intake and exhaust. Little Nitrous and your there!

What these guys said. UDC/SSR and adding another pump will for sure get you there.

Do I need the smarty SSR or can I use UDC with the S06?

Both I think. But I think SSR has a bit of an advantage but you should be good with the S06 for now.

I think Les at Silver Bullet Tuning does UDC. Look him up.

Both I think. But I think SSR has a bit of an advantage but you should be good with the S06 for now.

I think Les at Silver Bullet Tuning does UDC. Look him up.

You can do UDC tuning with the S06, it does have its limitations vs SSR but for 750hp you should be fine.

Your gonna need more Cp3, and likely more injector...

Is that 66mm a T-3 with a 14cm housing?

You can do UDC tuning with the S06, it does have its limitations vs SSR but for 750hp you should be fine.

To the OP... This is the Les guy I mentioned ^^

LOL

This is the specs for the turbo! S366/80 T3 0.80AR

Shouldn't be a problem pushing that to 750hp
Do you guys do UDC tuning? I would like to learn how to do it myself and just play around with it but if it doesnt work out id talk to you guys! I played around with EFI live before so i wouldnt imagine its that much different. If I were to have you build me a tune, Would I send my smarty to you and you build it and upload it on to it or how does that work?

You don't need to send your smarty anywhere. The udc tuner you choose can help you with getting the udc setup and tunes can be emailed back and forth

Yes that's the main dongle that you'll need.

Please email for tuning assistance.

The S06 vs SSR difference. Idk why you'd want to leave that much on the table. It surprised the he11 out of me.

20150803_144356_zpsc9lrucwo.jpg

Ya thats an amazing gain for the same exact thing just switched over to the other tuner. Pretty cool.

Yep, same tune on both. Actual rail wasn't meeting the commanded with the S-06. Swapped to the ssr and bam, they matched.

Definitely more Cp3. I fell just shy of 600 on mine as i could not supply enough fuel to the command.

Back